T-Bolt 38 Fiberglass
What do you call a rocket that's drop-dead gorgeous, super high performance, almost indestructible....and yet easy to build? We call it the T-Bolt. The T-Bolt is a minimum diameter 38mm rocket that rips the sky like a bullet ....and yet can be built in one evening. Flies to extremely high altitudes on Aerotech and CTI 38mm motors. For more moderate altitudes, the T-Bolt can be adapted down to 29mm with the optional 38/29mm Slimline Adapter.
- 33in fiberglass airframe
- High-Performance Acme Fin Canister, an incredibly strong fin unit, molded in a high compression mold using composite material. Saves you the time and mess of laying up fins, and allows incredible speeds and force loads
- Slimline Retainer, bell shaped
- Kevlar™ shock cord
- Kevlar™ chute protector
- Aluminum conformal rail guides
- HardPoint mount system to secure the shock cord to airframe. Easy to use!
- Awesome 38mm nosecone 5 to 1 exposed length, with sandable ribs, and secure connections
- Rip stop chute: 30in main chute plus swivel
- Online instruction manual
- High Performance in just a few hours
- Single deployment system for reliable Level 1 flights
- Mach-busting is easy ….. Altitude records are just hours away
- Built to withstand hard landings, so rapid, high altitude descents are possible
Diameter: 1.65" O.D. (38mm I.D)
Dry Weight: 32 Oz.
Motor Mount: 38mm (29mm with optional Slimline motor adapter)
Recommended 29mm motors:
38/29mm Adapter required (see options below)
Recommended 38mm motors: