GLR Acme Fin Can™(use rail guide RX, 38mm and 54mm)
GLR Acme Fin Can™
Injection molded high-strength composite fin canisters. Designed for GLR by NASA Engineer Mark Rowley
- STRONG: These Fin Cans are Practically Indestructible!
- A must for high altitude narrow diameter rockets
- Allows the use of small, rapid descent parachutes to bring it home from extreme altitudes without the concern of fin damage on impact.
- SAVES TIME!
- Just slide it on, epoxy it, and your almost ready to fly!
- No more messy, time-consuming and frustrating fin lay-ups
- Ideal for 54mm and 38mm Minimum Diameterrockets!!
- Nike-style diamond Airfoilto reduce drag.
- Can be adapted for use with 2.56" and 3.00" airframe tubes...call!
GLR Acme High-Performance Fin Can™
Weight = 11.8 oz., that's about 15% lighter - and the weight loss is where you need it most - at the rear of the rocket!